Friday 23 December 2011

#MyCakeTime


You know sometimes you feel like you have nothing to do. Like at work, No work at all. So how would you spend your time..  I spend my time surfing the net. You get a lot of things on net. That day I found a simple recipe to make jello shots, and I am gonna try them tomorrow.
Coming back to our story for today, The other day was as out T.P would say “bery bery” lucky for me. No special reason but I got cake. Well as our quarterly meeting the M.D  of our company ends d meeting by cutting a cake and man that cake was sweet. The interesting part was that I saw our manager (Jocelyn) for the 1st time since I joined Tomtom. Jocelyn is a good guy reminds me of Marshall from How I Met Your Mother while doing stand-up. He mentioned cake like a 30 times in an hr.   Well the story doesn’t end here, as we got off the cake I went back to my desk to check more sites as I didn’t have any work and I pretty much think that my colleague Topo as we call her, jinxed my lucky day. I got a call from my boss and she handed me a task, not only that I had to finish the task by the end of the day i.e within 2 hrs. FuCK IT.
The next week same thing happened,  It was cake time coz of chirstmas and when I came back another task. Damn it. Somebody is jinxing my day. Well this weekend is gonna be awesome, my friend from “Nokia L&C” is back for a while, we name him KITCHEN KUMAR for some confidential reasons. Well that was #MyCakeTime.

No comments:

Post a Comment